How it Works
Stonebrook Publishing offers you a unique model in the world of hybrid publishing. We strictly work with high-impact nonfiction material that will either save lives, change lives, or transform society. We are “publishing with a purpose.”
You pay for our services, and when your book is published, all proceeds from book sales belong to you. In fact, the funds from sales are automatically deposited in your account each month, and after you are published, we collect nothing further from you for that project.
Many self-publishing platforms publish anything and everything they can get their hands on, but that’s now how we work. We carefully evaluate each submission against these criteria:
- Does the work have a message that can change lives, save lives, or transform society?
- Does the manuscript meet our standards of writing?
When we receive your manuscript, we evaluate it to determine which of our three options fits your writing. You can decide to work with one of our editors (if your work needs a developmental editor or copyediting) or if we determine that your manuscript is market-ready, you proceed directly to The Complete Publishing Package.
Our signature offering is The Complete Publishing Package, an all-inclusive service to publish your nonfiction book. The cost is $7,800 and it includes:
- Original, professional cover design with a minimum of 4 options for you to choose from
- Custom interior design and print layout for up to 100,000 words
- Proofreading your final manuscript
- e-book file conversion and upload to 127 e-retailers, including Kindle, Nook, iTunes, and Kobo
- Traditional distribution through our distribution partner, Ingram Publisher Services
- ISBN purchase and assignment
- Obtaining your Library of Congress control number (LCCN)
- Filing the book copyright in your name with the Library of Congress
- Set up your automatic payment account with Ingram Publisher Services
When your book is finished and available for purchase, all proceeds from the sales go directly to you. There are no royalties to share—you did the work and all the financial rewards are yours!